EU e-Privacy Directive
The costs of employment regulations and running an office can be completely forgotten, because Virtual Assistants work from their own premises, usually at home.
For small businesses and entrepreneurs, using remote workers means highly skilled and experienced administrative support is available at the touch of a button.
The key to this kind of working is communication and you will mostly be using email and the phone to do this with your Virtual Assistant.
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?