EU e-Privacy Directive
A good Virtual Assistant can do much more than occasional secretarial tasks – ultimately they will come to add real value and contribute to the growth of your business.
Most administrative tasks in a small business are done over and over again, so the true value of a Virtual Assistant lies in the ongoing collaborative relationship you will develop with someone who can really understand you, your business, and your vision – and ultimately your clients.
Over time they will take more responsibility for your business administration and work with you to achieve your goals – the longer you work together the more the synergy between you develops.
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?