EU e-Privacy Directive
“Catherine has helped my business to concentrate on what we do well, what we enjoy and what makes us money by working closely with me to see where her services could best make a positive impact on our business performance. She has developed plenty of ideas for saving me time, money and effort and a recent calculation showed that paying for her time actually helped to generate nearly 4 x the income in the hours I would have spent doing work that she is now contracted to handle and manage. A no-brainer of a business relationship with the added bonus of Catherine being great to deal with and very, very efficient. I can wholeheartedly recommend her to any business seeking to focus on core business whilst ensuring that the day to day does not get missed or overlooked. Kaleidoscope has been one of my best ever business investments.”
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?