EU e-Privacy Directive
“Catherine has become an integral part of our organisation – albeit a virtual one! She takes on routine tasks such as sending invoices and doing all our monthly financial returns and records; and one off projects such as transcribing training data from CD to paper or PowerPoint. The benefits? As well as saving our time, what Catherine produces is of such high quality, often innovative and always astonishingly prompt. We have recommended her to a number of clients and partners."
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?