EU e-Privacy Directive
This will depend on the nature of your business, but a Virtual Assistant will happily take on some or all of the day-to-day tasks that take your time, attention and energy away from building your business and increasing revenue.
However, what Kaleidoscope Virtual Assistants really enjoy is becoming embedded in your business as far as possible, so we become part of your team. You should try and take on a Virtual Assistant who offers a package of diverse services on an ongoing basis, so your administration will be dealt with in a systematic way rather than on a transactional one-off basis.
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?