EU e-Privacy Directive
We do everything we possibly can to get work done quickly. The best way to have control over the way you use your Virtual Assistant’s time is to have us on a retainer, communicate regularly and plan ahead. If something urgent does crop up we will do our very best to help, or alternatively we can call on one of Kaleidoscope’s associate Virtual Assistants to get the task done.
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?