EU e-Privacy Directive
- Working with a Virtual Assistant saves you time because it removes the tasks that stop you from doing what you do best – you can leave all that to us!
- It saves you money, by allowing you to concentrate on your fee-earning work. The hourly rate our clients work at is often a lot more than we charge.
- This means it can make you money – our clients have found the return on their investment can be four-fold.
- It will grow your business, because you’ll find you have the time and space necessary to concentrate on strategy and planning.
- It reduces your workload, because you can delegate all your business administration with total confidence to a Virtual Assistant.
- It makes your life easier, by enabling you to invest more time in the business, spend more time with your family, or enjoy more of your favourite leisure activities!
Our Full List of FAQ articles
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant?
- What sort of relationship do you have with a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of work can you delegate to a Virtual Assistant?
- How much should you invest in your Virtual Assistant?
- Where do Virtual Assistants work?
- What sort of businesses use a Virtual Assistant?
- What is the difference between an employee and a Virtual Assistant?
- How quickly can a Virtual Assistant turn work around?
- Do Virtual Assistants adhere to confidentiality agreements?