EU e-Privacy Directive
Join Our Team
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES THEN FEEL FREE TO SEND US YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WE WILL FORWARD A FULL APPLICATION PACK WHEN A POSITION BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Do you build excellent relationships with people and enjoy providing outstanding customer service? Are you proactive, self motivated, an effective team player who also enjoys working alone, with good communication skills?
Kaleidoscope is looking for part time self employed Executive Virtual Assistants to work alongside the established team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA who is used to providing support at Board level and who wants to work flexible hours from home.
the companyKaleidoscope Business Services Ltd provides professional high level PA support to Non-Executive Directors and Business Consultants working at a corporate level. We believe business executives should be free to grow their business by engaging with professional personal assistants.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide professional high level Personal Assistant and administration support to Non-Executive Directors and Business Consultants and to respond in a timely fashion to all client requirements. To contribute to the successful operation of Kaleidoscope Business Services Ltd and the achievement of objectives set by the Managing Director.Duties are varied and include but are not restricted to:
- Diary management including liaising with client contacts and booking travel and accommodation as required.
- Preparation of minutes, reports and other necessary documentation from a variety of sources including audio files.
- Completing monthly finance analysis using Microsoft Excel and managing the ongoing filing and processing of receipts.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly invoices and chasing late payments.
- Regular 1:1 communications with clients to ensure they are fully supported.
- Interface with the Kaleidoscope team ensuring they are updated at all times of any new information, changes or issues.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for presentation to the client.
- Ensuring all internal processes are adhered to using software as required.
- Ordering supplies as and when required.
- Maintaining computer filing systems.
We are looking for experienced candidates with sound PA and administration skills. The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional, friendly and approachable.
- Able to work flexibly, organise and prioritise their own workload and work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and working from home.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of effective diary management and PA skills and experience, including IT and Office packages.
- Able to be enterprising, proactive and use own initiative as well as being able to work in a team.
- Able to demonstrate persistence and charm when dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of integrity.
HOURS OF WORK AND PAYMENTThe role is part time and flexible to fit in with client requirements. Payment is based on an hourly rate which will be discussed at interview.
- Job Description.
- Person Specification.
- Guidance Notes for Applicants.
- Application Form – Please note only completed application forms will be accepted.