EU e-Privacy Directive
Trusted partners ~ seamless supportAre you a Non-Executive Director or Business Consultant working at a corporate level? If so a Kaleidoscope Executive Personal Assistant will:
- Save you time by taking on the tasks that stop you from doing what you do best
- Make your life easier by enabling you to improve your work-life balance
- Reduce your workload by allowing you to confidently delegate your diary management and administration
- Become part of your team by fully engaging in your business and understanding your objectives
- Provide a flexible service by enabling you to only use the time you need
- Be afforable by giving you the freedom to concentrate on fee earning work and offering a great return on investment
“.....an excellent complement to my business in her role as my Personal Assistant. Her highly professional standards of communication and organisational skills are excellent - a must for me as I need to not only be able to totally rely on her dealing with my clients, but also to manage me! I can and do rely on her in both capacities with confidence....." - Jane Hanson, Managing Director, JCH Associates Ltd
Free top tips
- Using to do lists
- Using Microsoft Outlook tasks
- Using a brought forward folder
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- What are the benefits of a Virtual Assistant?
- What can a Virtual Assistant do?
- Plus many more...